Lakeside Golf Course Details
Opened in 1945 by Oklahoma State University golf coach Labron Harris, Lakeside Memorial is rich in both collegiate and professional golf history. Renowned course architect, Tripp Davis, redesigned the course in 1998.
Lakeside Memorial Golf Course
- Established - 1945
- Greens - SR1020 Bent Grass
- Fairways - 419 Bermuda
- Tee Boxes - 419 Bermuda & Zoysia
- Yardage - 6756 yards
Hours of Operation
- Open year around, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day
- May through October (8 a.m. to Sunset)
- November through April (weather permitting)
Tee Time Policy
- Tee times may be scheduled up to 7 days in advance
- Tournaments may be booked up to one year in advance
Policies and Rules
- Each player must be registered with and have green fee receipt in possession at all time during play or while on property.
- Must be 16 years of age with a valid drivers license to operate a golf cart.
- All fivesomes are required to ride in golf carts.
- Outside alcholic beverages are prohibited.
- Personal coolers are not permitted. Coolers may be checked out at the Golf Shop.
- Each player must have a bag and a set of clubs including putter.
- To maximize speed of play "Ready Golf" rules are promoted and encouraged.
- Players are to wear shoes that are not detrimental to the turf.
- Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through.
- Players are encouraged to join into threesomes and foursomes to help the flow of play.